Coronavirus Press Release
Mar 13, 2020 | posted by Jason Nugent
Dear DirectLink Members,
As the effects of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 continue to emerge throughout Oregon, the DirectLink team wishes to ensure the safety of both the members in the communities we serve and the dedicated DirectLink staff. To best achieve that, we are implementing a few daily operation adjustments during this uncertainty:
- We ask our members to please refrain from visiting the offices in person, if at all possible. There are many ways to communicate with us outside of a personal visit:
- Call us at 503.266.8111 in Canby or 503.845.2291 in Mt. Angel
- Email us at WeCare@DirectLink.coop
- Live chat with our technical support team during business hours at https://www.directlink.coop/support or call us at the numbers above 24/7
- Drop payments or communications into the external box at either office 24/7
- Log into your https://DirectLink.SmartHub.coop account for payments, bill amount inquiries, and subscription modifications
- Mail payments or communications in through US Mail.
- We also ask that if you have a pending installation or other in-home appointment and have a household member not feeling well or suspect that you or anyone in your home may have been exposed to the virus, please contact the closest DirectLink office to reschedule our technician to install the service in your home for a later date.
We understand that as long as social distancing cautions are in place, members like you will probably spend more time with at-home entertainment options. You deserve for that to be the best experience possible. Our goal is to keep our staff healthy so that they may continue to provide you with the most constant, uninterrupted, enjoyable and reliable Internet, Video and Voice services for all of your entertainment and connection needs throughout this time. The best way for us to do that is through the outlined precautions above.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we all travel these uncharted times. Remember to wash your hands, frequently touched surfaces (including that TV remote!), and be gracious to your neighbors.
We’re Here for You!
Go back to news feed.