A Complete Communications Solution for Your Business
Are you ready to upgrade your communications solution? DirectLink's VoiceConnect brings a big business telephone system to you at a lower Total Cost of Ownership than what you’re currently paying, and is easy to manage. Using the breakthrough technology of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over DirectLink‘s state-of-the-art Fiber Optic Network, VoiceConnect is the complete communications solution for your business.
VoiceConnect delivers a powerful, full-featured, business-class telephone system without the cost and hassle of having an on-site PBX or Key System. Standard calling features include a unique Personal Directory Number (PDN), Shared Line Appearance, Call Pick-up Groups, Music on Hold, Short Code Dialing and a simple to use web-based management tool.
- There are several different types of telephone sets available with VoiceConnect.
- Access voicemail from your telephone, email or remotely through "MyVoice".
An online web portal that allows you to:
- Access and listen to your voicemail.
- Forward your voicemail to email or send voicemail notifications to email.
- Change incoming call management options.
- Retrieve contact information.
- See Missed, Called and Received calls.
- Business Class Handsets (integrated directory)
- Business Group Dialing
- Call Pickup Groups
- Web Based Administration with MyVoice
- Shared Line Appearance
- Call Hold and Transfer
- Multi-Line Hunting
- Toll Restriction
- Attendant Console/Monitored Extensions
- Music On Hold
- Voicemail/Unified Messaging
- Premium Attendant (Optional)
In today's work environment life moves constantly from desk to laptop to smartphone to tablet. Now you can use all the features of your Hosted VoiceConnect from almost any device whether at your desk or on the move. MaX UC, DirectLink’s app for mobile and desktop, keeps you connected wherever you are. It’s a fully-featured softphone that enables you to send and receive calls, instant messages (IM), or video calls from Android or Apple IOS Internet-connected devices. Max UC uses the Wi-Fi, broadband, or mobile data services available and connected to your mobile device or computer.
- Instant Messaging
- Video Calling
- Visual Voicemail
- Contact Integration
- Mobile-Compatible with iOS and Android
- Operating Systems
- Desktop/Laptop-Compatible with Windows and Apple OS-X
Individual Station Features
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Transfer
- Call Forwarding
- 3-Way Calling/Conferencing
- Call Park/Retrieve
- Call Pickup/Directed Call Pickup
- Automatic Recall
- Automatic Callback
- Last Number Redial
- Speed Dial
- FaxMail (optional)
|View all CloudConnections Product Materials|