Employment with DirectLink
The strength of DirectLink lies in its employees. The people who work for DirectLink contribute to the vitality, creativity, knowledge, expertise, and dedication that make our organization an exciting and challenging place to work. Our employees care about our members, their community, and each other, and it shows in their work, in their attitude, and in their actions.
If you are looking for a career with an organization that will demand your best, provide opportunities for development, and appreciate your accomplishments, consider DirectLink.
Benefits and Culture
We will create a culture of community by breaking down barriers and overcoming adversity, encouraging passion and pride while delivering extraordinary experiences to all.
Our Core Values
Top Down & Bottom Up Communication. We will;
- Respect and treat each other with dignity.
- Encourage our team members to collaborate across department lines.
- Promote a safe environment that is driven by authentic interactions.
Accountability & Commitment. We will;
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results while committing to the success of others.
- Find ways to empower others and ourselves.
- Invest in each other through giving and receiving timely and thoughtful feedback.
Integrity & Trust. We will;
- Hold ourselves to the highest professional, moral, and ethical standards.
- Assume positive intent and the best in others.
- Embrace transparency and authenticity in all interactions.
Innovation & Creativity. We will;
- Seek to understand and to be in the spirit of curiosity.
- Deliver technology solutions and services that are member focused and quality driven.
- Think with the end in mind; and that is to serve each other and our members.
Full time employees of DirectLink are offered a variety of benefits to create a comprehensive employment package.
Employees are provided an opportunity to obtain coverage for their medical, dental, vision and prescription drug needs, as well as participate in the group life insurance and long-term disability program. Reimbursement for membership in a wellness program is also an option for the employee.
Employees are assisted in planning for retirement through participation with the opportunity to contribute to a 401(k) with employer matching contributions.
Employees are able to balance their work life and personal time with our Personal Time Off program, seven paid holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Employees are given the opportunity to expand their skills and expertise by participating in company-offered internal training, seminars, and professional conferences. For employees who desire to improve their skills through after-hour education, tuition reimbursement is available.
There are no job postings at this time.
Download our Employment Application or visit our office to pick up a physical copy.
All applications and resumes are kept for six months. If a position becomes available, applications and resumes that are qualified for the position are sent to the hiring manager. For more information on employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources using one of the following methods:DirectLink
Attn. Human Resources
PO Box 880
Canby , OR 97013