Smart Home Incentive Program (SHIP)
A Low Voltage Wiring Subsidy Program
As a part of our community commitment, DirectLink is pleased to offer a pre-wire subsidy reimbursement program that can provide significant savings to the structured wiring component of new building projects in the Canby and Mt. Angel service areas.
Our program is geared around the use of CAT6 wiring which allows for strong performance improvements over previous standards. These wiring configurations can meet the needs of consumers for years to come with compatibility for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet. They provide multi-room access to advanced communication services like Internet, video, home networking, security systems, and voice.
Participation is simple and provides numerous benefits to both homeowner and builder:
- Project wiring costs are reduced with minimal obligation from the builder.
- Meets predicted technological demands for home networking and combined technologies like Internet, Video and Voice.
- Provides flexibility to the homeowner by allowing for future configuration changes without necessitating rewiring.
- Use of current industry standards supplements final home value for buyers, creating an advantage in a competitive market.
- Wired networking connections are statistically more reliable and perform better than the average wireless connection allowing home users a more robust high-speed Internet experience.
Details regarding the program are available in the Smart Home Incentive Program (SHIP) which are included in the kit download above or by emailing our engineering department using the provided form. Please contact us directly if you have any additional questions or would be interested in taking advantage of our subsidy program at 503.266.8208.
Contact the Developer/Builder PreWire Inquiry @ 503.266.8208 or Use the Online Form Below
To have someone contact you concerning the SHIP or Open Trench information, please complete the form below: