Checkng your Wireless Adapter
This tutorial walks you through how to access your Wireless adapter in Windows and make sure it is enabled. Most versions of Windows should have similar steps.
- Click on the Start Menu on the lower left.
- Click on the "gear" icon for "Settings".
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click Change adapter settings on the left.
- You should see a wireless adapter or "Wi-Fi" device. Right click and click "Enable" only if you have that option. If the option says Disable then the WiFi adapter is already enabled and you should be good to connect.