Creating a guest network has never been easier!
When you tap the My Network section from the top of the main menu you will have the option to create a guest network by selecting Networks.
In the Add Network screen, do the following:
- Set the name of the wireless guest network as you want it to appear for your guests
- In the drop down box, you can choose to set a password for this guest network, which is highly recommended to keep your network safe
- This will bring up additional boxes for you to set and confirm your password
- If you set this network to Endless, it will stay available
- The alternative is to set a Start and End time for this guest login to be valid
- Once you have set the parameters for your guest network, select “Done” at the top of the screen
- You have the option to share your new network with your guests via text, email or other messaging service
- To edit your guest network, select “My Network” from the home screen. Select “Networks” and select the network you wish to edit or delete